Sunday 14 April 2019

Showcase from 2018 part 2

This resin version of Two Face was the subject of my first Batman painting tutorial on YouTube, split into five parts it started with assembling and priming to the finished article.




Knightfall Batman


Nightwing



Harley Quinn's Gatling Brute. This was crying out for some spent
shell casings on the floor.



And the crew...




Rebirth version of Batgirl




Frank Miller version of Batman. I picked this old one out purely to get another version done and to try out some Payne's Grey ink for the cape.




The collection so far,,

 



I used this Joker Titan Form for another tutorial on blood and gore.





I was struggling to come up with a colour scheme for the Court of Owls and whilst looking through my paints I quite fancied using a bluey-grey and came up with Dark Reaper and Thunderhawk Blue. I added some blood and gore later on, this led to adding splashes of red as a spot colour to the rest of the crew.





 It turned out to be one of my favourite looking crews




1 comment:

  1. Permanently Cured in Stainless Steel
    This is titanium welding why Permanently Cured stainless steel is known as titanium tv apk a Stainless Steel. Since it was first introduced in titanium band rings 1991, the stainless steel t fal titanium pan steel is used titanium white octane in many

    ReplyDelete