Saturday 13 April 2019

Camouflage Colour Scheme

I've been struggling to paint Bane and his Mercs for a while now because I couldn't decide on a camouflage scheme that I liked and also that would be quick and easy to do on over 15 miniatures.

I'm happy to say that I've settled on an urban camo scheme and this is how I did it.

Base coat the clothes with Vallejo's Germn Grey




Drybrush on a mix of Vallejo's German Grey and Pale Blue Grey




Using a small brush with a good point I began to sketch out random patterns with the Pale Blue Grey





Finally I lined the outside of the Pale Blue Grey patterns with some German Grey mixed with a little Black.

If you didn't want to spend time lining the patterns use the dark grey mix above to do some more random patterns but overlap the lighter ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment