Wednesday 5 June 2019

Showcase for 2018 part 4



Another version of the Batman, this one is Nightmare Batman from Batman vs Superman









Knight Models have starter to release Bat Boxes that contain a complete 350 rep crew. The first one I completed ids the Quizmasters










A limited edition Holiday Costume Joker from Killing Joke




Quickly followed by another version of the Joker in preparation for the Bat Box release.





The Ventriloquist and mobsters. A quick and relatively easy paint job using zenithal priming and glazes.





The Huntress. This could well be the reason I started the collection of Knight Models Batman stuff. I always wanted to paint this model but felt I lacked the skills to do it justice. I finally plucked up the courage to tackle her and was quite pleased witht the result.




The Duck from the Penguin's Bat Box. As soon as this arrived I just had to paint it.
There is step-by-step for this contained within this blog.




2018 turned out to be a more productive year than the last with 111 painted minis. I'm not sure if I'll ever break the record but I intend to try.









No comments:

Post a Comment