Sunday 23 June 2019

Showcase for 2019 part 1

I started off 2019 with the Joker's Clown Party bat box.







Next up was another one of those models that had to jump the painting queue and get done, Goliath.




Back to the painting queue, next up were some plants and Poison Ivy.

I wanted to make something different to spice up the bases a bit. I had some creeping vines knocking about from Games Workshop for this exact job but on their own they just didn't look right. I ordered some Ivy from model Display Products and decided to use some paper leaves from DarMessiah Bases and got the result I was after.



Next up was Bane which was done for a Step-by-step tutorial.








I'm not sure why I did this one next, probably because I wanted to try out some yellows?



This had been sitting on my desk half painted for weeks, I finally finished it straight after Booster Gold.


Another weekend project. I wanted to do an alternative colour scheme to Gaslight Batman and found a picture online and just copied the colours.


I wanted to do a whole miniature using my airbrush to get some practice in, it just happens that Clayface was the perfect subject. I did a step-by-step tutorial for this one too. All airbrush work apart from the eyes and mouth.


Yet another step-by-step tutorial that was split into 2 parts, 1 for the base and 1 for the Ratcatcher
The slime was fun to create.


After returning from Salute with the Dark Knight Rises bat box I jus had to paint Catwoman. Again mostly with an airbrush to get the contrast.


I did Batwoman at the same time as Catwoman as I wanted a similar palette of colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment