Wednesday 5 June 2019

Showcase from 2018 part 3


 After painting the Court of Owls I think my painting slightly improved by adding smaller hghlights anf getting a bit more contrast.

First up was a limited edition Flashpoint Batman




 Supergirl 






 Deadshot





Constantine


 I ended up doing a two-part painting tutorial for this one on my channel :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSZZ6NBtuM&t=10s


Hush. Love this sculpt.





 Another version of Deadshot

 


Change of pace doing a SWAT van. I changed the wheels on this from a die cast vehicle, they look much better than the MDF wheels that came with the kit




Black Orchid from the Justice League Dark




My favourite version of Catwoman
 



Lex Luthor War Suit. I enjoyed pushing the shadows on this one.




Closest thing to Space Marine I'll ever do :-)

 



The rest of the crew..





Batch painted this lot to get my numbers up for the year.






Another batch of prisoners, this time the 2nd edition stater pack.




No comments:

Post a Comment